WHAT WILL YOU DO
The hyperloop infrastructure is the backbone that will connect all the cities and hubs to create a world where distance does not matter. The design and implementation of this infrastructure is a complex task with various aspects and multiple engineering disciplines.
In this role you are part of the Market and Route development team. You will perform and manage spatial integration, costing, planning, and multiple engineering disciplines such as geotechnical engineering, electrical engineering, and structural engineering for studying hyperloop routes.
As Infrastructure Design Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Designing civil, earthworks and electrical infrastructure of hyperloop routes
- Assessing the route alignment for future hyperloop routes during feasibility studies
- Managing the cost estimation and planning for hyperloop infrastructure
- Interfacing with partners and suppliers in the design of the hyperloop infrastructure
- Presenting design solutions and other results to (potential) clients, users, and government bodies
- Managing the production of technical drawings, procedures, construction plans, and reports for routes
- Managing the use of BIM for the implementation of the test tracks and future routes
- 5+ years experience in infrastructure design
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- Experience with linear infrastructure, vertical/horizontal alignment of infrastructure, repetitive construction methods
- Experience in the design and development of different engineering disciplines (civil, structural, electrical)
- Experience in preparing cost estimations for linear infrastructure
- Previous experience in all aspects of infrastructure realization such as civil engineering, drafting, construction, and site management
And it would be really nice if you have:
- Experience with BIM
- Experience with tunneling
We are a strong team of highly driven and enthusiastic people from all over the world. People who get stuff done, people who can create, who have a passion for challenges and love to explore. Hardt seeks achievers; leaders and visionaries who want to join our team and make Hardt Hyperloop a global success story.
Hardt is a European technology company that specializes in hyperloop. We believe it is our duty to improve the lives of current and future generations by creating technologies that challenge time and distance and remove physical boundaries. We envision a world where you can go and be with everyone and everything you care about. A world where distance does not matter.
Hyperloop is the new mode of transportation for large volumes of passengers and cargo. The hyperloop network connects cities, countries, and even continents in short periods of time. Tubes with a low-pressure environment offer ideal conditions for low-energy travel and protect the vehicles from external influences. Just like a highway, vehicles join and exit the high-speed network at any point along the route and are seamlessly connected with other modalities. Direct trips are made possible without transfers or intermediate stops.
How do you see the future of travel? We offer you to be among the first to have a say. Here, if one of us has an idea and a way to prove it, you will have the grounds to do it. We continually challenge each other to think unrestrained. You will have the chance to make a real impact on society. Above all, you will also have the best fun with us at our beautiful office and test facility locations in Delft. Those who are part of the team claim they got more than they bargained for. Do you have what it takes to join?